HIGH PERFORMANCE NON SLAM CHECK VALVES
Crane Duo-Chek High Performance Non Slam Check Valves
Duo-Chek High Performance Non-Slam Check Valves are the original Mission wafer check valves introduced in the late 50’s. They are available in the sizes, pressure classes and configurations you need to meet the most demanding of applications. The product range includes, but is not limited to :
• Sizes : 2” to 72”
• ASME Pressure Class 125 through 2500
• API 6A and 6D pressure classes
• DIN, JIS, BS, AS and ISO standards are also available
• Wafer, Lug, Double Flanged and extended body styles
• Retainerless valves for critical applications without pin retainer penetration through the body area available in Wafer and are standard in Lug and Double Flange Valves.
• Body Materials: Cast Iron, WCB Cast Steel, 316 Stainless Steel, Alloys
• Resilient Seat Materials : EPDM, Buna-N, Neoprene, Viton
• Integral and overlaid metal seats also available.
• End Connections : Raised Face, Plain Face, Ring Joint, Weld-End, Hub-End
The Duo-Chek Wafer Valve design is generally stronger, lighter, smaller, more efficient and less expensive than conventional swing check valves. Its design meets API 594 which is approximately one fourth the face to face dimension and 15-20% the weight, making them less expensive than a swing check valve.
Valve Configurations :
• Style G, Wafer, Sizes : 2” - 72”, ASME Classes 125 - 2500
• Style H, Retainerless Wafer, Sizes : 2” - 72”, ASME Classes 150 - 2500
• Style H, Retainerless Wafer Double Flange Valves, Sizes : 8” - 72”, ASME 150 - 900
• Style H, Retainerless Wafer Lug Valves, Sizes : 2” - 24”, ASME Classes 150 - 2500
• Style X, Extended Body Wafer, Sizes : 6” - 54”, ASME Classes 150 – 2500
Click here for catalogue > Crane Duo-Chek Check Valves.pdf